Office Supply Returns
McGarity’s Business Products – Item Return and Credit Policy
All returns must be approved and include Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) paperwork prior to the item being returned to our facility – our drivers are not permitted to accept return merchandise without the proper paperwork.
As an extension of our dedication to customer service excellence, we will happily honor office supply returns for up to 30 days after the purchase date with a store credit subject to the following terms. When requesting a return authorization – please furnish the original invoice number and invoice date along with the item numbers and quantity you are requesting to return.
Office Supply Returns (including website orders)
- Items must be returned in saleable condition, in the original packaging, free of any markings or labels, in the same unit of measure and quantity as originally sold, containing all packing and associated materials (i.e., manuals).
- Returns are not accepted for special order merchandise, custom stamps, any food or beverage item, pharmaceutical items, discontinued or closeout items, items with expired expiration dates (unless the item was expired at time of delivery), some dated items, machine or floor equipment, items purchased direct from a manufacturer.
- Assembled furniture, including office chairs, can not be returned once assembled.
- Furniture is ordered factory direct. These items are considered custom and cannot be returned unless damaged upon delivery – in which case, the item will be replaced. Paperwork should be clearly marked that the item is damaged, and any photographs you could provide would be appreciated if possible.Chairmat Returns
- All chairmat warranty and returns are handled by the manufacturer – please save the label from the chairmat for future warranty service.We are happy to assist you with contact information for all chairmat issues.Any returns accepted are subject to 15% restocking fee and prepaid shipping by the customer to our location if not on our local delivery route. If the return is found not to meet the required criteria, our customer service staff will contact you to discuss final disposition of the item(s). If return is due to an error on our end, we will waive any shipping and restocking fees.
- Defective merchandise must be returned within 21 days from date of invoice.
- Visible damage or shortages of items accepted must be reported withing 48 hours of delivery.
- Concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors must be reported within 5 days from date of invoice.
McGarity’s Business products reserves the right to deny any return not meeting these requirements. This policy is also subject to change. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service representatives at any time for an updated copy or to inquire. We can be reached at (770) 536-9852 Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm excluding major holidays. As always, we certainly appreciate your business!
CALL US AT 800-856-5880 FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE TO SEARCH FOR PRODUCTS, REGISTER FOR A NEW ACCOUNT OR LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.