We, McGarity’s Business Products, are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
McGarity’s may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes. This policy is effective from May 23, 2019.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We utilize this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• Improvement of our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposesby email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
• We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over outside websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any outside websites in question.